Sunday, May 23, 2010

My broken headsets...

I broke my Sony headsets yesterday...it is pretty bad...they were like $30..but ofcourse its not the money..its the memories they were attached with, they were always there with me, even when i dint know or dint realize they were there!!, i remember the first time when i was travelling to France from Austria on Eurorail, it was so beautiful, perhaps the most picturesque landscape one can see, passing through the fields plush green bordering Switzerland, all these times i never even realized i had these headsets in my bag, even if i had i would give it a *shit*.

These were the same headsets i dont exactly remember when i bought them, not even sure if they cost me $30, perhaps it was a lot less, but yes one thing i clearly remember whenever i used to see these, i would always envy the headsets others would plug on their ears. Or when i look back at the times i went out with my cute little friends cycling across Bodensee, they were always there, SHE was always there, riding her bicycle in front of me, since i was missing headlights in my bicycle, and she would always look back to make sure i was Okay, it was only a month or may be 6 months after that, that i bought these headsets, well am sure it was 2006.

Its strange, humans can become so emotional and attached to things that are just nothing, nada, zip!!(ohh dont gimme that crap..)

Looking at these headsets, I remember when i had gone to Israel, think it was the month of January and it was really cold out there, wasnt prepared for such a weather and i went out to buy a jacket, nice one Puma, it cost me 270 shekels, wasnt too much for a nice comfy Puma jacket, i dont even remember if i was already owning these headsets or not (??!!??). But what really surprises me is the ability of a tiny little headset to stimulate memories.

The only thing i feel like doing at the moment as i watch this broken piece of a headset, is to go to the nearby Radioshacks and buy a pair of new ones, but i know this cycle would go on forever, a new headset, a new bond, new memories..(yawn)

No comments:

Post a Comment